Thursday, October 16, 2008

No comment on my post!!!! And My Classmate!!

Why....Why....Why....!!!!Why all my post and picture no comment...T_T so sad....Wakaka Zihui say me post comment to my own picture..lol Becoz that time i trying somethings...T_T Whatever la Hope my buddy can give some opinion on my picture...HAHA opinion=Yi jian!!! i finally know the means...Anybody know how to use another template?Here give  de template not good....!!!!! If someone know how to make tell me oo!!!!!Thx!!!Today i update my Blog..i change my header name to GetMePower...Why i nid power leh?....Coz tomorrow is PJ time...So nid power to Sukan!!!Haha..Besides,yesterday (Wednesday) was children day...My classmate Tin Kin Hun bought BB Gun one the way to go back home from school...Today he caught by teacher discipline....Haha.....i fell very happy when he caught by teacher....Me and my friends applause in there....All my fren smile..Tin Kin Hun is the naughtiest in our class....All student dun like him...Because he very smelly, cheeky and naughty...He very black 1...And he driving motor last month without license....Haha.....He got a very bad behaviour...lolx....Hope he can improve his behaviour and bath twice a day....Haha....lolx i finish at here la...bb~~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lolx!! so bad la u~~ ur classmate caught by teacher and u're so happy there!! lol!! hey!! i tagged you!! check it out my blog~~!! do wat my blog asked to do!! where ur chatbox and buddy list gone?? aiyo!!
http://fayezihui11.blogspot.com/
this is my link!! remember to check it out!!!

IntialDisMun said...

ya la....the classmate very busuk...i hate him la and very black!!!!HMmm...

somebody...just an ordinary person said...

erm...hi kai mun...nice blog...
advise:check grammar mistakes

IntialDisMun said...

somebody...who r u???