Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Teacher Teaching

Lolx....Today computer teacher teach us how to edit a picture like delete his nose ah mouther ar and more....Very hard to make...I go choose a baby and let him no batt....HAHA..After that....My kerja tempatan teacher din come to school ....So our class teacher come and teaching...Very sienz why she is teaching....Haizz....Luckly....After eating..We go APT room to watching movie....We watch that movie entitled:天下父母..Lolx i watch till sleep....Ngor...But i fell funny in APT room while watching movie....This movie talk about mother and father de loh...Also sienz...Look this cd....HAHA

3 comments:

Hepeedo said...

FYI. I am a student from Yak Chee too. I am a student from 6F. That show, my god, its totally BORING. I see that show with 6C and 6B.I saw it today only, its not a movie, but a boring interview!!!

IntialDisMun said...

yaya...sienz dao....who r u?how you found my blog?

IntialDisMun said...

yaya...sienz dao....who r u?how you found my blog