Wednesday, October 29, 2008




Today is sport exam. Everybody got reach school except fei zai(Herman). Today i gaming and ask him, He said nobody fetch him. I say mother lazy fetch? Herman answer:Ya mother lazy fetch lolx.


Walau, mother lazy fetch also can.>>? Whatever, he told me h
is bro and sis also dun have go skul. lolx. Anyware, today sport exam the teacher very fierce. I had already help him open the exercise bat. Just slow abit,  then she call me fast fast and very fierce. What The Hell of her? Iziit dosen"t eating b4 coming so very hungry? Reply: I also dunno.

I bumping score get 20, and sit up is 24. Bumping very hard. its make my stomach very pain...So pain also now...Z
ZZ....Even i finish sit up or bumping sure pain..Haiz...But nevermin....And a funny 1 is the mix you length of hands>>>Dunno call what exam la that 1....

My classmate (Tong Chin Young)...Take the mix length of hand de...He only get 15 then he write in his report to 58....And the teacher scold him is mangkok...haha....Inposible to 58 de la.....lolx....Yao Ming also cant do la...Except the guys leg short but hand long...

Today after s
shooling...my mum bring me to qiant for a hair cut..lol....i get it at the ahnehneh bubbershop...his armpit very smelly...until i cant breath....haha....otherwise,he wasting my time....use 30min to gao dim my hair...and get a short hair style...now my hair short like Bruce Lee....Hehe..

After having a hair cut....i follow mother go shop qiant....firstly, i go eat kentaki fried chicken....i eat the toasted twister....i ask the kakak the chicken spieces anot?>>>she say not really spieces...then when the chicken in my mouth...i feel no spieces in the chicken...The kakak lie me...
Then mother shop herseft....I go 3rd floor there to see ppl play game lor.... And i saw a uncle change RM100=200token to play the game to get sweet....HAHA,stupid game....Suddenly i saw him call her wife..And there got many children...i think is his children...So get sweet to them...Whatever...the uncle very stupid.....take the sweet and put to back...i think awhole day also dunno why he dun want put the sweet in middle...then let the sweet all fall down???.....After mum buying things....Then buy 10 ice cream for me...lolx...Go the outside door there see some shoes...Then 
we back to our home




Giant bandar kirara                                 
Jualan Merdeka

0 comments: